A deficiency of natural gamma linoleic acid can allow too much water
to be lost through the skin. When this happens, the face may rapidly
lose its firm, youthful contours. Regular use will make the skin appear
plumper and smoother with dehydration lines less visible.
- The super-moisturizing, skin conditioning oils of evening
primrose and wheat germ create the appearance of soft, supple, velvety
- Provides excellent moisturizing benefits for skin prone to eczema or psoriasis.
- A younger, firmer looking face, neck and chest is achieved
with the combination of G.L.A. Extra Moist Skin Cream along with a
daily application of Cellex-C Serum or Skin Firming Cream Plus.
- G.L.A. enhances the effectiveness of vitamin C when used
in conjunction with the Cellex-C patented complex. It helps the skin
reduce surface cellular dehydration thereby improving the appearance of
facial tone and firmness.
- Can be used by both men and women.
- Skin hydrating and moisturizing benefits can be seen in 3—5 weeks of daily use.
- Cleanse and Tone.
- Apply Hydra 5 B-Complex or Skin Hydration Complex.
- Apply Cellex-C treatment product of choice.
- Apply G.L.A.Extra Moist Skin Cream liberally to your face, neck and chest. Avoid eye area.
- Apply sunscreen if required.
USE: Morning & Night.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Evening Primrose, Vitamin E, Chamomile, Lecithin, Lady’s Thistle.
SIZE: 60 mL / 2 Fl. Oz.
Suitable for all, except oily skin.